The Junior League of Midland partners with local nonprofits to provide volunteers for projects that can be completed in one day or a short time frame. Our goal is to offer hands-on volunteer opportunities to our members while providing nonprofit agencies with trained, enthusiastic volunteers.
- Just need “hands for a day”
- Shifts that are 2-4 hours long
- Working with other volunteers
- Day time (9am to 2pm) or evening shifts (6pm-10pm)
- Require a minimum of 2 volunteers
- We are not able to provide volunteers for fundraising events
- We cannot guarantee the requested number of volunteers
A Junior League of Midland committee will review these activity applications to ensure that each project meets the League’s specifications, as well as promotes the League’s community objectives. Projects impacting the educational needs of children and adults will be given preference, but others are not excluded.
Volunteers in Midland Chair: Kailey Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org