Founded in 1949, The Junior League of Midland, Inc. is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable.
- Have access to a broad range of volunteer opportunities
- Learn more about the community the League serves
- Have the opportunity to network and make lasting friendships
We are a diverse group of over 770 women who annually give more than 16,000 uncompensated hours of service to more than 5 projects and non-profits in Midland. Here is a snapshot of our Active members:
- Range in age from 24 to 54
- Are business owners, working mothers, professional women and stay-at-home moms
- Serve on numerous boards and committees throughout our community
To join the Junior League of Midland, a woman must have an interest in voluntarism, a commitment to community service and an interest in developing her potential for voluntary community participation. Additionally, the following requirements must be met:
- Age: Minimum age is 24 by August 1 of the year of the application. There is no upper age limit on joining the Junior League of Midland.
- Residency: A Prospective Member shall be a current resident of Midland County, or a surrounding area if there is no other League opportunity.
No sponsorships are required, though attendance at a pre-admission information session is required. A pre-admission information session will be held online through our Facebook page. If you were not able to view the session on Facebook Live, you can still view the session by clicking here.
The Junior League of Midland is accepting applications for 2020-2021 Provisional Members.
The 2020-2021 Application for Membership is now available. League Dues ($120) and the Provisional Course Fee ($150) are due no later than June 1.
The 2020-2021 New Member Packet is also available, with information about the community events, point tracking chart and much more.
Please Click Here to confirm you have watched the online Informational Meeting Agreement.
To enhance membership experience and retention, the size of the Provisional Class is limited to: (A) the first 70 applicants to complete an application and fulfill payment obligations by June 1: and (B) any paid applications received by August 1 from women who relocated to Midland between April 15 and August 1. Proof of relocation between April 15 and August 1 is required with the application.
If you have additional questions about membership requirements, please contact Lacey Holloman at email@example.com.