Founded in 1949, the Junior League of Midland, Inc. is an organization of women whose mission is to advance women’s leadership for meaningful community impact through volunteer action, collaboration, and training.
- Access a broad range of volunteer opportunities
- Learn more about the Midland community
- Network and make lasting friendships
We are a diverse group of over 581 women who annually give more than 16,000 uncompensated hours of service to various league projects and non-profits in Midland. Here is a snapshot of our Active members:
- Range in age from 23 to 54
- Are business owners, working mothers, professional women and stay-at-home moms
- Committed to volunteerism
To join the Junior League of Midland, a woman must have an interest in voluntarism, a commitment to community service and an interest in developing her potential for voluntary community participation. Additionally, the following requirements must be met:
- Age: Minimum age is 23 by August 1 of the year of the application. There is no upper age limit on joining the Junior League of Midland.
- Residency: A Prospective Member shall be a current resident of Midland County, or a surrounding area if there is no other League opportunity.
No sponsorships are required, though attendance at a pre-admission information session is required. Formal information sessions were held on Tuesday, February 28, 2023, at 6:30pm and Tuesday, April 4, 2023, at 6:30pm at the Junior League of Midland headquarters, 902 W. Dengar Ave., Midland, Texas, 79705. If you were unable to attend either of those sessions, we are holding informal sessions. To attend an informal session, please contact the Provisional Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Junior League of Midland is accepting applications for 2023-2024 Provisional Members.
The 2023-2024 New Member Application Form is now available. League Dues ($120) and the Provisional Course Fee ($150) are due no later than May 1.
The 2023-2024 New Member Packet is also available, with information about the community events, point tracking chart and much more.
To enhance membership experience and retention, the size of the Provisional Class is limited to: (A) the first 70 applicants to complete an application and fulfill payment obligations by May 1: and (B) any paid applications received by August 1 from women who relocated to Midland between April 15 and August 1. Proof of relocation between April 15 and August 1 is required with the application.
If you have additional questions about becoming a member, new member applications and/or membership requirements, please contact the Provisional Chair at email@example.com.