Founded in 1949, The Junior League of Midland, Inc. is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable.
- Have access to a broad range of volunteer opportunities
- Learn more about the community the League serves
- Have the opportunity to network and make lasting friendships
We are a diverse group of over 770 women who annually give more than 16,000 uncompensated hours of service to more than 5 projects and non-profits in Midland. Here is a snapshot of our Active members:
- Range in age from 24 to 54
- Are business owners, working mothers, professional women and stay-at-home moms
- Serve on numerous boards and committees throughout our community
To join the Junior League of Midland, a woman must have an interest in voluntarism, a commitment to community service and an interest in developing her potential for voluntary community participation. Additionally, the following requirements must be met:
- Age: Minimum age is 24 by August 1 of the year of the application. There is no upper age limit on joining the Junior League of Midland.
- Residency: A Prospective Member shall be a current resident of Midland County, or a surrounding area if there is no other League opportunity.
No sponsorships are required, though attendance at a pre-admission information session is required.
Applications for the 2018 – 2019 Provisional Class have closed.
Applications for the 2019 – 2020 Provisional Class will be available on the Junior League of Midland website in January 2019. Please check back closer to the date for further information.